Improve your Business English communication skills now!
Improve your skills and learn to speak like a native English business person starting now.
1) Bad Business English = missed business opportunities.
2) Many Human Resource experts have repeatedly shown that employees who are offered in-service training are often more loyal to their companies as ‘they’ feel more valued.
Want to improve your Business English skills but have no time due to your busy schedule.
Well it’s possible, book me as your private instructor for a hour and thirty minute session today.
It’s fast, efficient and proven.
- First, take the free placement test – one time please.
- Afterwards, arrange a 40 minute free lesson by contacting me via email (email@example.com).
- Over Zoom, I will teach you some key business phrases and find out if your
speaking level matches your placement test score.
- Then buy the appropriate level book (shown) and begin to dramatically improve your Business English with morning, afternoon or evening sessions.
- Pay for 10 lessons (1 lesson is 1hr and 30 minutes) in a bundle via TransferWise.com (300 euros per one person/ 350 euros for groups of two to three people/499 euros for groups of four to six people) and never lose a session. You pay for 10 sessions and never lose them unlike other online learning platforms! (VAT is included in all prices)
- 1 level can be completed in 3.5 months having two lessons per week or in 7 months having 1 lesson per week.
Online teaching is cost-effective; up to 50% cheaper than live-classroom teaching at a private institute – fact!
A lesson is only possible if a client pays beforehand either via bank transfer (bank details will be sent by email) or via TransferWise to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why me? Experience!
First and foremost I love teaching! What a privilege to share knowledge and watch students grow intellectually.
I’ve been teaching Business English across all levels for over 4 years, with over 3000 teaching hours devoted only to Business English. I have taught over 150 different students in the classroom as well as online. I am a Cambridge-certified teacher with advance university degrees in business administration and political economy.
What I teach I experienced as an international investment banker for 20 years. Skills such as presenting (public speaking), interviewing, economic reporting, organising trips and conferences and managing people, are all talents that I lived and pass on to my students. Some of my current and past clients include, senior executives from Deutsche Bank, Post Bank, Daimler, Bayer Monsanto, Bertelsmann, Volkswagen, French Television, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, Ergo Insurance and Groupo Antolin.
As a native American speaker, I teach my students how to ‘walk the walk and talk the talk’ (to talk like an American business person does), by using key business phrases that are unique to the native American/English speaker. Moreover, having been a student of six foreign languages, I know exactly what it feels like to be in your shoes as a student of a foreign language.
Finally, the certificate that every online student should be striving to get is the Cambridge Advanced Business Certificate; accepted by the world’s top companies and schools.My specialised Business teaching experience will help you succeed from the first level (A2) all the way to your certificate (C1).
I sincerely hope that in the near future, I will be fortunate enough to be able to teach you either online or meet and teach you in person through one of our uniquely designed seminar courses. For further information including pricing, schedule, venue and course content, click on FAQ.
Nikos G. Papailiou
What others say
How to buy your book from Oxford University Press?
It may be complicated to buy the book, but you will realize, it is awesome when you do it.